1 hr 45 mins
Mrs. Lumpy's Note:
This is a OAMC lunch that my husband and I just love! There is no meat involved, but you don't miss it at all! To make a truly fab meal, serve with sour cream, your favorite salsa and guacamole!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice in water according to package directions.
- 2Once done, add drained beans, corn and Rotel to rice.
- 3Mix throughly.
- 4Add cheese.
- 5Mix throughly again.
- 6Divide mix evenly on the tortillas.
- 7Fold up to make burritos.
- 8Wrap each burrito in plastic wrap then foil.
- 9Freeze what won't be used that week.
- 10*When ready to use*.
- 11Remove foil.
- 12Pop in microwave oven for 1 - 1 1/2 min or until center is hot.
- 13Carefully remove plastic wrap.
- 14Serve and enjoy.
- 15***When using the frozen variety***.
- 17Remove foil.
- 18Pop in microwave for 1-1 1/2 min or until center is hot.
- 19Carefully remove plastic wrap.
- 20Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy No-Meat Lunch Burritos OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 628.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.3 g