This dinner makes 6 generous helpings which can be added to frozen vegetables for do-it-yourself TV dinners...6 points Flex, 1/2 pt Core
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (fat free for Core, 2% for Flex)
- 1In a dutch oven, saute' meat in oil until no pink remains. Drain.
- 2Add beans, soup, tomatoes, chiles, rice, salsa and cumin.
- 3Cook and stir until bubbly.
- 4Simmer 15 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Pour into containers and sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww-Tv Dinner-Chicken Green Chile Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.9
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 409.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cream of chicken soup