Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dinner makes 6 generous helpings which can be added to frozen vegetables for do-it-yourself TV dinners...6 points Flex, 1/2 pt Core
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (fat free for Core, 2% for Flex)
- In a dutch oven, saute' meat in oil until no pink remains. Drain.
- Add beans, soup, tomatoes, chiles, rice, salsa and cumin.
- Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Simmer 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour into containers and sprinkle with cheese.