1/3 Photos of Ww Healthy Beef-And-Bean Tacos
This is a great recipe out of my Weight Watchers "Take-Out Tonight!" cookbook. This also makes an excellent dip for veggies or baked tortillas. This has 6 points per serving, I also like to add in some 0 point things like salsa, pickled jalapenos and cilantro. DH who isn't watching points likes to throw on some shredded cheese. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef (10% or less fat)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free refried beans
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place the taco shells on a baking sheet and warm them in the oven, about 8 miuntes; keep warm.
- 3Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Swirl in the oil, then add the beef, onion, garlic, and seasoning mix.
- 5Cook, breaking up the beef with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 8 minutes.
- 6Stir in the water.
- 7Cook, until the liquid has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
- 8Stir in the beans and heat through.
- 9Spoon about 1/4 cup of the beef mixture into each taco.
- 10Top each with the lettuce, tomato, olives, onion, and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Healthy Beef-And-Bean Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 198.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g