This is my Mom's Mexican casserole, it's my brother's most requested dish.
Make and share this Wilma's Mexican Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown meat with onions, drain fat.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the cheese and tortillas.
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Now alternate torn tortillas, the meat and soup mixture then the cheese. You can do this twice. I like to end with the cheese or save some of the cheese for the top.
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes.