1/3 Photos of Wilma's Mexican Casserole
True Texas's Note:
This is my Mom's Mexican casserole, it's my brother's most requested dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat with onions, drain fat.
- 2Add all the remaining ingredients except the cheese and tortillas.
- 3Grease a large casserole dish.
- 4Now alternate torn tortillas, the meat and soup mixture then the cheese. You can do this twice. I like to end with the cheese or save some of the cheese for the top.
- 5Top with remaining cheese. Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wilma's Mexican Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.5
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 844.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 27.9 g