This is off the back of a can...can't quite remember what the can contained but the recipe is so easy and tastes great!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown beef and onion until beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Drain beef and stir in 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, the chopped green chilies and 1-3/4 cup cheese.
- Spoon enchilada filing into tortillas.
- Roll up and put seam side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.