Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is off the back of a can...can't quite remember what the can contained but the recipe is so easy and tastes great!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown beef and onion until beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Drain beef and stir in 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, the chopped green chilies and 1-3/4 cup cheese.
- Spoon enchilada filing into tortillas.
- Roll up and put seam side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
Yum, yum, yum! We love this recipe and make it frequently now! It's so easy and hearty! We cut the serving size down to 2 (though we usually still use both cans of enchilada sauce in the end to make sure that the tortillas are fully moistened). As it happens, we don't even really use the onion and it still tastes good. Thank you!
These were excellent. We really enjoyed them. I had cut the recipe in half since we were only two. It was still alot of filling, so I just put the extra filling on the sides of the dish and baked at the same time. I had added the chopped green chilies at the same time as the enchilad sauce. In your recipe directions # 3 you mention to drain the enchilada sauce and there is no mention of the chilies, just wanted to mention this so you can edit. I liked this recipe because it was really quick to put together and the flavor was awesome. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Very quick, easy and good! I added some garlic to the beef, but otherwise made these as written. The whole family enjoyed these; thanx!