Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is a staple in our house for Mexican night. Very easy. Great to be eaten with chips, or, with a few more steps, NACHOS! p.s. I give credit to my talented step-dad, Paul.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon jalapeno, diced
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (398 ml) can refried beans or 1 (398 ml) can refried black beans
- 1 (398 ml) can cream-style corn
- 1 -2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Saute onion in oil until soft.
- Add jalepeno, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Add cans of beans and corn, mix and heat through.
- Serve warm.
My boyfriend and I absolutely LOVE this recipe. I so quick and very delicious! We make it all the time! Thanks!