Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We love to get restaurants to make their specialty drinks into a virgin form since we don't drink. This is what we had a Joe's crab shack one time, minus the alcohol! You really can't call it a recipe...more like directions, hope it's o.k. to do this! My kids adore this and love it when I make a "special" Mexican dinner, cause this has to be on the menu. It's really like having dessert w/ dinner. Very easily converted to it's "true" alcohol form.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate (Bacari's)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen Pina Colada mix (Bacardi's)
- 1 (8 ounce) can whipped cream
- Make this just before you are ready to serve.
- Make both drink mixes according to directions substituting any alcohol for water.
- Pour the two together in a tall glass, turning it to create a twist w/ the colors.
- Place a squirt of whipped cream on top.
I made this, sans whipped cream, for my younger sister and her friends for a sleepover. My sister's friends sucked theirs down in a few seconds flat and said they loved it but my sister and I put ours back in the fridge because it is just waaaaaaay too sweet. This drink def. needs to be diluted more than just a half a can of water for every can of concentrate. I added milk about 8 oz. of milk to my drink alone to dilute. I will try to dilute this much more next time because it's way too potent as is.
Very pretty and very yummy! We had the first one virgin but defiled the next one with rum! Sorry! They were both fantastic. Such a pretty drink too! Great for entertaining! Thanks Homegirl!
I so forgot the whipped cream and sure didn`t miss it. I didn`t miss the booze either. Fun Drink! I did find the colada stayed frozen longer.