We love to get restaurants to make their specialty drinks into a virgin form since we don't drink. This is what we had a Joe's crab shack one time, minus the alcohol! You really can't call it a recipe...more like directions, hope it's o.k. to do this! My kids adore this and love it when I make a "special" Mexican dinner, cause this has to be on the menu. It's really like having dessert w/ dinner. Very easily converted to it's "true" alcohol form.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate (Bacari's)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen Pina Colada mix (Bacardi's)
- 1 (8 ounce) can whipped cream
- Make this just before you are ready to serve.
- Make both drink mixes according to directions substituting any alcohol for water.
- Pour the two together in a tall glass, turning it to create a twist w/ the colors.
- Place a squirt of whipped cream on top.