1/1 Photo of Virgin-Twisted Strawberry Colada
We love to get restaurants to make their specialty drinks into a virgin form since we don't drink. This is what we had a Joe's crab shack one time, minus the alcohol! You really can't call it a recipe...more like directions, hope it's o.k. to do this! My kids adore this and love it when I make a "special" Mexican dinner, cause this has to be on the menu. It's really like having dessert w/ dinner. Very easily converted to it's "true" alcohol form.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate (Bacari's)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen Pina Colada mix (Bacardi's)
- 1 (8 ounce) can whipped cream
- 1Make this just before you are ready to serve.
- 2Make both drink mixes according to directions substituting any alcohol for water.
- 3Pour the two together in a tall glass, turning it to create a twist w/ the colors.
- 4Place a squirt of whipped cream on top.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Virgin-Twisted Strawberry Colada
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate
frozen Pina Colada mix