Quick and easy chili that will never let you down!
Make and share this Vegetarian Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 2 (8 3/4 ounce) cans corn
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 habanero pepper, chopped
- 1 cup textured vegetable protein
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- Heat oil and saute garlic, habanero, green & red pepper, and onion. Once the proceeding ingredients are well sauteed, add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes,.