Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a delicious item for potlucks or parties. One bite is never enough!
Make and share this Vegan Chile Con Queso (Chile With Cheese) recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces Better Than Cream Cheese cream cheese substitute
- 2 (12 ounce) cans vegetarian chili
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (I like Pace)
- 1 minced red onion
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients, except chips, in a crockpot and let go for about an hour on high, stirring every so often.
- Reduce temp to low until ready to serve with chips for dipping.
This recipe is super yummy! My guests couldn't keep their chips out of it! I used low fat cream cheese and omitted the red onion. Still good! I highly recommend this!
excellent - took to a potluck and everyone loved it (mostly carnivores there) and didn't realize it was vegan!
Very good and easy. Had it for several days - over tortilla, then over shredded chicken. Would definitely cook again!