1/1 Photo of Vegan "Cheese" Pasta Sauce/Dip
This is an excellent dip for nachos, or cheese for "mac and cheese" however, if you expect it to taste exactly like it's dairy counterpart, you will be disappointed
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1sift together dry ingredients in medium saucepan.
- 2whisk in water over medium heat until bubbly.
- 3stir in margarine and tomatoes.
- 4continue to cook until well heated.
- 5serve over chips for nachos, or over noodles for mac and cheese.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan "Cheese" Pasta Sauce/Dip
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 388.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: