carolle217 simmers's Note:
A whole meal salad! Serve with french bread and enjoy. There is NEVER any left and people always request that I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 -3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup nacho cheese flavor Doritos, crushed
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 lbs hamburger, cooked
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 avocado, sliced
- salt & pepper
- 1 bottle thousand island dressing, mixed
- 1Mix lettuce, tomatoes and onion in a large salad bowl.
- 2Add cheese, crushed Doritos and the dressing.
- 3Add kidney beans to cooked hamburger and drain.
- 4Put on top of the salad.
- 5Decorate with sliced avocado and stand whole Doritos around the edge of the bowl.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.4
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 349.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 48.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nacho cheese flavor Doritos
thousand island dressing