Montana Heart Song's Note:
This was published in the newspaper. Taco Treat is a local restaurant group in Great Falls that has wonderful mexican food for over 40 years or more. There were two recipes published and I will post both. Both of the sauces are brown sauce. I prefer one over the other but it will be for you to decide. This sauce is very inexpensive. Yes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in flat large round saucepan.
- 2Sprinkle Flour,chili powder and salt into melted margarine.
- 3Stir with wisk.
- 4Add water and stir. Turn down heat.
- 5It will thicken as it simmers.
- 6Add in a little kichen bouquet and stir.
- 8Browned hamburger, chopped onions and grated cheese.
- 9Dip fried tortillas in sauce, fill and roll. Hold together with a toothpick.
- 10Place in cake pan. Add more cheese on top if desired.
- 11Bake 325* 20 to 30 minutes.
- 126 filled Enchiladas.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Treat Enchilada Sauce 1
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 179.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: