Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from Vaught's Cooking (my mom's church cookbook). Easy, simple and very good!
Make and share this Tortilla Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef with onion in skillet and drain.
- Stir in cottage cheese and flour.
- Mix oregano, basil, garlic powder and sauce together.
- Stir 1/2 c sauce mixture into hamburger mixture.
- Spoon about 1/2 c meat mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll up jelly roll style, place seam down in a well-greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over tortillas.
- Bake, covered for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover, sprinkle with mozzarella, bake 3 minutes.