1 hr 10 mins
Teresa M's Note:
This is from Vaught's Cooking (my mom's church cookbook). Easy, simple and very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef with onion in skillet and drain.
- 2Stir in cottage cheese and flour.
- 3Mix oregano, basil, garlic powder and sauce together.
- 4Stir 1/2 c sauce mixture into hamburger mixture.
- 5Spoon about 1/2 c meat mixture onto each tortilla.
- 6Roll up jelly roll style, place seam down in a well-greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 7Pour remaining sauce over tortillas.
- 8Bake, covered for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 9Uncover, sprinkle with mozzarella, bake 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tortilla Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.8
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 1296.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 35.0 g