1/1 Photo of Tomatoes Stuffed With Guacamole - Tomates Rellenos De Guacamole
You can use your own favorite guac recipe for this special appy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 medium tomatoes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 -3 avocados, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (coriander leaves)
- 1 teaspoon fresh limes or 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- lettuce leaf (to garnish) (optional)
- 1/2-3/4 cup diced tomato
- 1Cut a slice off the top of the tomatoes and scoop out the insides to leave a thick shell.
- 2Sprinkle the inside with a little salt and allow to drain upside down for 15 minutes.
- 3Mix together the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, diced tomatoes, optional jalapeno (although I would NOT recommend leaving it out!), salt, and pepper and stuff the tomatoes with the mixture.
- 4Serve chilled or at room temperature on a bed of lettuce leaves if desired.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomatoes Stuffed With Guacamole - Tomates Rellenos De Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: