Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These delicious tostadas can be made as spicy as you want by adjusting the amount of tomatoes. If too spicy for the kids reserve some chicken and mix with taco seasoning instead.
- Boil chicken in large pot.
- When cooked, shred.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and sauté onion until transparent about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and sauté another 5 minutes.
- In a blender blend desired amount of tomatoes and chipotle peppers until smooth
- Pour mixture into skillet and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Serve on tostadas and top with sour cream and lettuce.