Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best 'recipe' for Margaritas I've made...and I've made a lot. Not too sweet, not too sour - just PERFECT! Depending on how big you like your Margaritas, this will make about 20 wonderful drinks.
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice (strained)
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (strained)
- 3 cups triple sec (Grand Marnier can be subbed - and it's great!)
- 6 cups tequila
- coarse salt
- lime wedge
- Rub the rim of a chilled glass with a lime peel.
- Salt-frost it by dipping in coarse salt.
- Half fill a large jug with ice.
- Pour in juices, Triple Sec and Tequila.
- Stir very well.
- Pour into prepared glass.
- Garnish with a Lime wedge.
- Party Hearty!
Loved this recipe! I made individual servings and it was delicious. I did add sugar since I like my margaritas on the sweeter side. Thanks!
Quite a good Margarita! Made for ZWT3...a Toast to the Captains!
*Reviewed for Zaar World Tour 3* Made a 1/4 recipe. Loved it! a great Margarita, although somewhat lethal.Photo also being posted