1/1 Photo of The Chiapas Chocolate Drink
Mexico is known for creating some of the most delicious chocolate in the world. It's often often flavored with herbs and spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- 2Add ingredients up to the whipped cream.
- 3Shake and strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- 4Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Chiapas Chocolate Drink
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: