This is one of the first recipes that my mother ever taught me. The absolute best guacamole I have ever tasted! Everyone that tries it, falls in love with it!
- Make sure that the avocadoes are ripe!
- Then peel them, and take out the pits.
- Put them in a medium bowl with all of the other ingredients.
- Mash well using a potato masher, then whip a bit with a fork.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cherry tomatoes, coctail shrimp, on mexican food-- the possibilities are endless!
I added more lemon juice and a little hot sauce...delicious!!!!
This is the best guacamole i have ever had!!!!!!! i used kraft real mayonnaise and used only pace picate salsa i used extra pace salsa and it was awsome. Thanks for sharing. A real smooth creamy guacamole recipie.
This is very good guacamole. I added some garlic salt and also substituted lime juice for the lemon juice. Thanks for sharing. Your mom taught you well.