This is one of the first recipes that my mother ever taught me. The absolute best guacamole I have ever tasted! Everyone that tries it, falls in love with it!
- Make sure that the avocadoes are ripe!
- Then peel them, and take out the pits.
- Put them in a medium bowl with all of the other ingredients.
- Mash well using a potato masher, then whip a bit with a fork.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cherry tomatoes, coctail shrimp, on mexican food-- the possibilities are endless!