1/2 Photos of The BEST guacamole
This is one of the first recipes that my mother ever taught me. The absolute best guacamole I have ever tasted! Everyone that tries it, falls in love with it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure that the avocadoes are ripe!
- 2Then peel them, and take out the pits.
- 3Put them in a medium bowl with all of the other ingredients.
- 4Mash well using a potato masher, then whip a bit with a fork.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Serve with tortilla chips, cherry tomatoes, coctail shrimp, on mexican food-- the possibilities are endless!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The BEST guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.5
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 146.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g