1/1 Photo of Texas Beef Fajitas
Daddy's fajitas. Great for a spontaneous fiesta or even a quick weeknight meal. These fajitas can go from the fridge to the table in 20 minutes. Or even packed in a cooler for camping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) mexican beer (such as Corona)
- 2 lbs skirt steaks, trimmed of ALL fat
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, with juice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (optional)
- 4 tablespoons lime juice (optional)
- 1Combine all ingredients in a heavy duty sealable freezer bag and freeze. (Or store in the refrigerator overnight).
- 2When desired, remove from freezer and thaw in the fridge or a sink full of cold water.
- 3Grill for 10-15 minutes or until medium (pink in the center).
- 4Cut fajitas AGAINST THE GRAIN and serve with warmed tortillas, shredded cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo (#159078), sour cream, guacamole or your favorite toppings.
- 5To cut fajitas against the grain, lay out on cutting board horizontally. The grain is running vertically. Cut the steak vertically into managable sized slabs and then slice horizontally (opposite the grain). The fajitas will be tender and soft.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Beef Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.3
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 1369.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 41.0 g