Chef #375664's Note:
This marinade has a little kick to it. It's best if used to marinate overnight. I slow cook chicken in a crock pot in marinate for 8 hours and then add to red chili. I won a chili cook off using this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients together.
- 2Let the mixture sit, preferably overnight, but at least for 2 to 3 hours.
- 3Shake the mixture well, then reserve 1/2 cup to use as a baste.
- 4Marinate white meats such as chicken or pork for up to 2 hours. Fish and shellfish should marinate for 45 minutes. Shake the food often while it marinates.
- 5When grilling marinated food, use reserved marinade as a baste during the second half of cooking.
- 6Discard used marinade when you start cooking.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tequila Lime Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of