Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great recipe using cresent rolls, left over taco meat and anything you want that makes your taco great.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2-1 lb leftover ground beef, seasoned with
- taco seasoning (leftover taco meat)
- shredded cheese
- black olives
- sliced green onion
- guacamole, if you want
- Press crescent rolls into a 9x13 cake pan. Connecting seams to make a "crust".
- Bake according to directions. Let cool.
- Next beat softened cream cheese together with the sour cream. Spread on cooled crust.
- Then the fun begins. Top with leftover taco meat, and all the toppings you love that make your taco's great. We love them spicy, so we put jalapenos and all on it.
- Slice into squares and enjoy with salsa and guacamole on the side. Yum.
- *I have even used a little taco seasoning in the cream cheese mixture to zest it up, about 1 tablespoons We also like grilled chicken that is left over chopped up and top this.
My husband made this for dinner on his night to cook. I thought it was ok. Rather have regular tacos though. Didn't like it cold. I think it should be layered while it's hot and then put back in the oven to melt the cheese and then garnish with toppings. My 8 year old didn't care for it.
Turned out really good! It was a Mexican delight!
This was fast and yummy and really easy for dinner. Thanks for sharing this!