1/6 Photos of Tacos in a Pan
Great recipe using cresent rolls, left over taco meat and anything you want that makes your taco great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press crescent rolls into a 9x13 cake pan. Connecting seams to make a "crust".
- 2Bake according to directions. Let cool.
- 3Next beat softened cream cheese together with the sour cream. Spread on cooled crust.
- 4Then the fun begins. Top with leftover taco meat, and all the toppings you love that make your taco's great. We love them spicy, so we put jalapenos and all on it.
- 5Slice into squares and enjoy with salsa and guacamole on the side. Yum.
- 6*I have even used a little taco seasoning in the cream cheese mixture to zest it up, about 1 tablespoons We also like grilled chicken that is left over chopped up and top this.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tacos in a Pan
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.2
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 291.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 12.5 g