Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was sent to me by my cousin. If you like tacos, you'll like this soup. The recipe makes a lot; so don't double the recipe unless you want to eat it for days, but it does freeze well.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, drained & halved
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 7 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning (I use Taco Bell)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fritos corn chips
- grated cheddar cheese or four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a large stock pot, drain and return to pan.
- Add the remaining ingredients and heat all together.
- Serve in bowls over Fritos corn chips.
- Garnish with grated cheese, if desired.