This is a variation of the normal taco salad your used to. I like to make it with taco chips rather then salad greens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet brown ground beef.
- 3Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- 4Put taco chips in large bowl.
- 5Add ground beef.
- 6Add your chili of choice (i use amy's vegan chili).
- 7layer in salsa, onions, black olives, and the sour cream and cheese on top. save some green onions for garnishing the top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.4
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 86.8 mg
- Sodium 650.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: