1/1 Photo of Taco Fiesta Chicken Lasagna
9 hrs 30 mins
Serve this delightful dish at your next fiesta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, if desired
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Spray 15x12 inch sheet of foil and 13x9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, mix tomatoes, salsa and chicken. In medium bowl, mix refried beans and sour cream.
- 3Spread about 1 1/4 cups chicken mixture in bottom of baking dish. Top with 4 uncooked noodles, breaking to fit if necessary. Spread with half of bean mixture and 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese, and hald of the onions and olives.
- 4Repeat noodle, bean, chicken and cheese layers once. Top with remaining 4 noodles, chicken, onions, olives and cheese. (Be sure top noodles are covered.) Cover with foil; refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 5Heat oven to 350*. Bake covered lasagna 50 minutes. Uncover baking dish; bake 18 to 22 minutes longer or until bubbly and thoroughly heated. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.Sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, garnish each serving with sour cream, chopped tomato and shredded lettuce.
- 6NOTE: If you don't have the tomatoes with green chiles, use a 4.5 oz can of chopped green chiles and plain canned diced tomatoes instead.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Fiesta Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.4
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 992.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 32.6 g