TATYANA NGAI's Note:
Cozymel Mexican Grill in Manhattan Beach (CA) makes the best Guacamole right by your table. I watched them make it so many times! This is a pretty close replica.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open the avocados and scoop avocado meat into a mocajete (or serving bowl).
- 2Chop avocado meat with the fork and spoon, using the spoon to hold the avocado.
- 3Use the fork to pierce the orange and the lime, squeeze over avocado meat and mix well.
- 4Add garlic, onions, tomatoes and cilantro.
- 5Before you add the serranos, decide how hot/spicy you would like it (1 teaspoons for mild, 2 teaspoons for hot and 1 tablespoon for VERY HOT).
- 6Add salt and mix well to ensure all of the ingredients are properly mixed into the guacamole.
- 7Enjoy your freshly made Tableside Guacamole!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tableside Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 176.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: