Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I had some extra peppers one year and needed to use them up. I came up with this recipe and now am expected to bring it to all gatherings!
- 1 lb lean ground meat
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 3 -6 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fry ground meat until no longer pink. Drain.
- Add cumin and chile powder.
- Stir to combine.
- Halve and seed peppers.
- Place in a 9 x 13 " lightly oiled metal cake pan.
- Stuff each half with cream cheese then meat and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minute or until cheese melts.