Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother was a bartender and shared this recipe with me many years ago. She loved her margaritas. For a frozen margarita, blend the ice in with the rest of the ingredients.
- 1⁄2 ounce strawberry schnapps
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 3 -4 strawberries
- crushed ice
- Rub rim of cocktail glass with lemon juice and dip rim in sugar.
- Blend schnapps, tequila, triple sec, lemon juice, and strawberries.
- Pour over crushed ice in the sugar rimmed glass.
- Garnish with additional strawberries if desired.
This is a GREAT recipe if you want to make "real" Margaritas! Chose your Tequila wisely!
We love strawberry margaritas..thnx mom for sharing it with all of us... Very refreshing!