1/3 Photos of Strawberry Margaritas
These are my favorite margaritas. It is from Mo'nique's "Never Trust a Skinny Cook."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place four 8-ounce glasses in freezer.
- 2Place strawberries, tequila, limeade concentrate and triple sec in the jar of a blender.
- 3Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- 4Add ice and blend until liquid is smooth.
- 5Serve immediately in chilled glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: