1/1 Photo of Strawberry Margarita
4 hrs 10 mins
A favorite southwest beverage that may be prepard with or without alcohol. Tangy and sweet that goes great with my BBQ Stuffed Jalapenos. When the strawberries are in season it is better but frozen whole fruit can be used for a winter treat. As with any alcohol beverage please drink responsibly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stem and core whole fresh strawberries and place in freezer 4-6hrs prior to making this recipe.
- 2Using blender place first six ingredients and chop for 15 seconds.
- 3Place ice in blender and mix until smooth.
- 4Serve with fresh strawberries as garnish.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry banana nectar