From Good Food Magazine, March 1986
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 250 degrees. Wrap tortillas in 1 piece aluminum foil; place in oven.
- 2Heat oil in cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add steak and cook covered 5 minutes. Turn steak, sprinkle with 1/4 t. salt and increase heat to high. Cook covered 5 minutes. Remove meat to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, combine sour cream, scallions, cumin, 1/4 t. salt, and pepper.
- 4Thinly slice beef.
- 5Heat taco sauce in skillet until hot. Add beef. Spoon sauce over meat; sprinkle with cheese. Heat until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- 6To serve steak, spoon meat mixture onto tortillas; top with dollop of sour cream Fold tortillas and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak and Salsa Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.6
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 1244.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 9.5 g