My husband made a bachelor's version of this when we were dating in college. I've since added some healthier stuff to the mix. It's a favorite with the kids because they can choose what they want in their "stack" and it's a great alternative to eating out since it's so fast. Just dump and heat. Enjoy!
- In a small frying pan, brown then drain the ground beef.
- In a small sauce pot, heat enchilada sauce.
- In another sauce pot, combine the black beans and corn. Cover and heat.
- I like to warm the tortillas in the microwave then put them in one of those handy plastic tortilla warmers. It's just better when they're warm and soft. (If you really want to go all out, try making your own tortillas with masa mix. You just add water and they taste sooooo much better!).
- Now just make an assembly line. I usually have the two sauce pans on the front burners and the rest on paper plates to the side. Pile on in this order: tortilla, meat, bean/corn combo, sauce, cheese. Repeat so you have two layers. Yummy and quick!
- Some other good toppings include sour cream, guacamole and olives.