Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lizards run fast. Do not attempt to run fast after drinking these.
Make and share this Spotted Lizard Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces prepared prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled,seeded,and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped frozen pineapple chunk
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups ice
- lime wedge
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Run lime wedge around the rim of margarita glass, and holding glass inverted, sprinkle sugar around the outside, to frost the rim.
- Pour drink into margarita glasses and serve.
Excellent margaritas. I love mangoes and had to go downtown to the Farmer's Market to get them but that is never a bother. They gave this drink a wonderful tropical flavor. These were a big hit with the adults in my family. The margarita flavor was definitely there but the different fruits used added to the appeal of the drink. Thanks Sue L, another winner.
These were a great twist on the traditional margarita. Still have the margarita taste, with a frozen fruit drink twist. Brought it to a party recently and it was a hit. Can make it and freeze it ahead of time and take it with you. Make sure you remember the name, everyone loved that. Only gave it 4 stars because it was a little time consuming to make, otherwise a 5 for taste.
I have the hardest time following recipes to the T, but this one I did. I love this margarita! I used all fresh fruit, and it was amazing. The mangos make the texture. I will definitely make this again!