1/1 Photo of Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas
katie in the UP's Note:
This is a recipe, I don't know where it came from! I had it in my recipe file. I have never made it, always meant too :) Posted for the Zaar World Tour 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare spinach according to package directions. Drain and pat dry.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas cheese side up on baking sheets, and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 3Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic and mushrooms, and cook about 5 minutes. Mix in spinach, and continue cooking 5 minutes. Place an equal amount of the mixture on the cheese side of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half over the filling.
- 4Heat a separate skillet over medium heat. Spray quesadillas with veggie spray Place quesadillas in the skillet one at a time, and cook 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.2
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.2 mg
- Sodium 997.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 23.9 g