1/1 Photo of Spicy Pork Enchiladas With Mole Sauce
Charlotte J's Note:
This has a touch of chocolate in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Mole Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) semisweet baking chocolate square
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all sauce ingredients in 2-quart saucepan.
- 3Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Cool slightly.
- 4Place mixture in 5-cup blender container or food processor bowl fitted with metal blade.
- 5Cover; blend 1 minute or until smooth.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add onion.
- 8Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened.
- 9Stir in 1/2 cup mole sauce, shredded pork and red pepper; mix well.
- 10Divide pork mixture evenly among tortillas; roll up tortillas.
- 11Place into greased 13x9-inch baking dish, seam-side down.
- 12Pour remaining sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese.
- 13Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pork Enchiladas With Mole Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.6
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Sodium 902.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 24.2 g