1/1 Photo of Spicy Mexican Couscous Salad
Caroline Cooks's Note:
A spicy leeeeetle salad to serve with a great Mexican meal. Posted for ZWT3. Adapted from a food blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package couscous
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup purple onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 tomato, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Cook the couscous per package directions.
- 2Add the cumin, black beans, and chopped vegetables and herbs.
- 3Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over couscous.
- 4Toss lightly until well distributed.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Mexican Couscous Salad
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: