Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband requests these once a week, they're fairly easy to make and toppings can be mixed and matched according to individual tastes.
- 1 chicken breast, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 1⁄4 onion, in thin slices
- 1⁄2 green pepper, in thin slices
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, diced
- 0.25 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning or 0.25 (1 1/4 ounce) packet enchilada seasoning
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1⁄2 avocado, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- tomato, chopped
- black olives, chopped
- Put the garlic, onions, green peppers, mushrooms and chicken in a skillet with olive oil and sauté. After the chicken is cooked through sprinkle with taco or enchilada seasoning packet. I usually use about a quarter of a packet.
- Spread cream cheese on each tortilla and heat in the microwave for 20 seconds. Spread cream cheese evenly on tortillas.
- Spread a thin layer of refried bean on the tortillas.
- Spread the sautéed chicken and veggies on the tortillas. Top with cheddar cheese, mashed avocado, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes and black olives.