1/3 Photos of Sopa De Papas (Potato Soup)
This soup can be served hot as a traditional soup, but I also love it served cold for lunch on a hot day. It's mild - not spicy at all, but with lots of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In pan large enough to hold all ingredients, saute onions and celery in butter for 5 minutes.
- 2Add potatoes, water and bouillon. Heat to boiling.
- 3Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 4Place 1/2 potato and liquid mixture in blender, cover and process on low just until smooth.
- 5Pour into serving bowl and repeat with remaining potato and liquid mixture.
- 6Whisk in remaining ingredients, except taco sauce, until smooth. serve warm or chill 2 hours before serving.
- 7Garnish with taco sauce.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sopa De Papas (Potato Soup)
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.9
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 963.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mild taco sauce