Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend told me about a dip she made that was too easy to believe. Well believe it! This is the best dip I've ever had and takes no thought or skill. My guests finish this every time and I always get requests to bring it to parties. I like to use scoop shaped chips. My serving size is a guess since I can eat a whole batch of this myself. :) Enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 ounces sour cream
- 24 ounces salsa
- 16 ounces shredded taco cheese
- Strain water from salsa.
- Soften cream cheese in bowl.
- Mix in the sour cream with a wooden spoon.
- Spread onto your favorite platter or a 9X13 pan.
- Layer salsa and cheese on top.
This recipe is SOOOO delicious and super easy to make! The only thing I did differently is add more sour cream with taco seasoning and put a layer of olives between the salsa and cheese. I will definately be making this one again. The family LOVED it!