Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A really simple and fast taco dip, great for parties or mexican night dinner. It is recommended to use lean or x-lean ground beef (or even ground chicken), that way you wont have that much liquid to drain. Also You could put the dip in the oven so that the cheese melts, but you do not have to.
- Cook the ground beef following the directions of the taco seasoning.
- Drain and place meat in a pairex container.
- Layer with sour cream, salsa and cheese (in that order).
- Place in oven until cheese on top melts (optional step).
- Serve and enjoy with the chips.
Ooey gooey cheesy goodness. A great casual dip to make just once in a while -very rich and filling.
Great dip, & just what guests tonight will devour, I'm sure! Will be serving these with corn scoops & yam chips (that is, if I can keep my own hands out of the dip long enough ~ finger-lickin' GOOD)! Used a medium salsa & the cheddar! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]