1/2 Photos of Shrimp, Mango and Avocado Salad W/ Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
I have been on a big fruit and salad kick over the past couple days. I think am an trying to counteract that rainy London weather with eating things that remind me of places like the Caribbean or Mexico. This is what I threw together for lunch today and it ended up being pretty tasty. I used a lettuce that in the UK is called 'little gem lettuce' but romaine would work well too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 ounces gem lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces mangoes, roughly diced
- 2 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces small shrimp, cooked and cold
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
For Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
- 1Combine all of the salad ingredients apart from the pumpkin seeds and place on serving plates.
- 2Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients until well combined.
- 3Drizzle the dressing over the salad and then sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp, Mango and Avocado Salad W/ Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.9
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 66.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar