1/2 Photos of Shrimp, Mango and Avocado Salad W/ Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
I have been on a big fruit and salad kick over the past couple days. I think am an trying to counteract that rainy London weather with eating things that remind me of places like the Caribbean or Mexico. This is what I threw together for lunch today and it ended up being pretty tasty. I used a lettuce that in the UK is called 'little gem lettuce' but romaine would work well too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 ounces gem lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces mangoes, roughly diced
- 2 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces small shrimp, cooked and cold
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
For Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
- 1Combine all of the salad ingredients apart from the pumpkin seeds and place on serving plates.
- 2Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients until well combined.
- 3Drizzle the dressing over the salad and then sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp, Mango and Avocado Salad W/ Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.9
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 66.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar