Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spanish Shrimp Ceviche is delicious with tortilla chips as a appetizer or light lunch
Make and share this Shrimp Ceviche recipe from Food.com.
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3 bell peppers, diced (Red, Yellow, Green)
- 1 lb frozen shrimp (shelled, diced)
- 1 bunch cilantro (remove stems, wash and chop)
- 4 limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper, to taste
- Mix thoroughly all ingredients.
- Refrigeratefor an hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.