1 hr 5 mins
Gloria 15x's Note:
Sooo good. A wonderful seafood enchilada and very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lay tortillas on a flat surface. Place cheese, crab, and shrimp in the middle of each (ration the ingredients so each tortilla will contain an equal amount) Make sure to set aside some cheese to sprinkle on top of the tortillas. Roll the tortillas so that the seafood, cheese mixture is held securely inside.
- 3Place rolled tortillas side by side in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 4Pour green enchilada sauce over all the enchiladas, covering them completely. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the enchiladas.
- 5Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 6Uncover the enchiladas and cook an additional 15 minutes.
- 7Serve hot, garnished with sour cream and green onions.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Crab Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.2
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.9 mg
- Sodium 954.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 23.9 g