Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make this mexican seasoned beef in your crockpot and serve on top of tortilla chips with other cool toppings.
- 1 (3 lb) boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 10 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place beef roast in a 3 1/2-4 quart crockpot. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix, garlic and brown sugar.
- Cover; cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.
- Just before serving, put toppings in individual serving bowls.
- Remove beef from crockpot; place on large plate. Shred beef with 2 forks; return to crockpot and mix well.
- To serve, place chips on serving plates; spoon 1/3 cup beef mixture onto chips. Top with desired toppings.
This is Fantastic! The beef melts in your mouth YUMMO!
This was the best...ages 4-40 loved it. Thanks