Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Brown hamburger with chopped onion.
- Add taco seasoning.
- Layer refried beans at bottom of oblong pan followed by browned hamburger mix.
- Next mix the three jars of salsa and pour over hamburger.
- Spread on top of that the shredded cheese, and then the sour cream.
- Chop the lettuce fine and sprinkle on top of the sour cream leaving a large hole in the middle. The chopped tomatoes go inside the hole, still leaving room for the chopped green onions.
- Serve with the Tostitos chips.