My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger with chopped onion.
- 3Add taco seasoning.
- 4Layer refried beans at bottom of oblong pan followed by browned hamburger mix.
- 5Next mix the three jars of salsa and pour over hamburger.
- 6Spread on top of that the shredded cheese, and then the sour cream.
- 7Chop the lettuce fine and sprinkle on top of the sour cream leaving a large hole in the middle. The chopped tomatoes go inside the hole, still leaving room for the chopped green onions.
- 8Serve with the Tostitos chips.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Layer Mexican Salad
Serving Size: 1 (2822 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5226.5
- Calories from Fat 3027
- Total Fat 336.4 g
- Saturated Fat 181.8 g
- Cholesterol 1226.3 mg
- Sodium 8124.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 228.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 62.4 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 328.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: