Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is actually an 9 layer dip but I think the common name for it is 7 layer dip. My mom used to make this all the time when I was a kid. This is very simple to make no cooking time required, just a minute or so of microwaving!
- Heat beans in the microwave for one or two minutes so they are spreadable.
- Carefully spread beans onto a serving platter in an even layer.
- Spread guacamole in a layer on top of the beans.
- Spread sour cream in a layer on top of guacamole.
- Pour taco sauce on top of sour cream and spread in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the black olives on top of the taco sauce.
- Sprinkle the onions on top of the black olives.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes in a layer on top of the onions.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the tomatoes.
- Finally top of with a sprinkle of cilantro.
- Serve with warm tortillas or tortilla chips and salsa.