Lacy S.'s Note:
This is actually an 9 layer dip but I think the common name for it is 7 layer dip. My mom used to make this all the time when I was a kid. This is very simple to make no cooking time required, just a minute or so of microwaving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat beans in the microwave for one or two minutes so they are spreadable.
- 2Carefully spread beans onto a serving platter in an even layer.
- 3Spread guacamole in a layer on top of the beans.
- 4Spread sour cream in a layer on top of guacamole.
- 5Pour taco sauce on top of sour cream and spread in an even layer.
- 6Sprinkle the black olives on top of the taco sauce.
- 7Sprinkle the onions on top of the black olives.
- 8Sprinkle the tomatoes in a layer on top of the onions.
- 9Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the tomatoes.
- 10Finally top of with a sprinkle of cilantro.
- 11Serve with warm tortillas or tortilla chips and salsa.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Layer Dip
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.9
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 1292.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: