Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of my favorite recipes. Got this recipe from my Dad.
Make and share this Samantha' S Dad's Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 12 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 large onion
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 3 chicken breasts, defrosted and cut into bite-sized strips
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Get a large pot or wok
- Heat olive oil and then add the chicken, bell peppers, onion, celery seed, and sesame oil.
- Fry until chicken is done, then cover and let the vegetables steam for about 5 minutes.
- Set out your tortillas and add a handful of cheese to each one.
- Add a spoonful of the chicken/vegetable mixture to each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas and bake in oven for about 6 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the edges of the tortillas are golden brown.
- Add sour cream if you wish.