2 hrs 10 mins
This is another recipe straight from the coupon section of the Sunday newspaper :-) It is a Rosarita original recipe. It is fantastic for a super bowl party (or any other party, for that matter).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can ro-tel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, drained,reserve juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can rosarita traditional refried beans
- 1 (12 ounce) container refrigerated prepared guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend (fiesta/Mexican-blend is best)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- tortilla chips
- 1Reserve 1/2 cup drained tomatoes, set aside.
- 2Blend remaining tomatoes and reserved juice with beans in small bowl.
- 3Spread bean-tomato mixture into 8x8 inch baking dish or round casserole dish.
- 4Top with guacamole.
- 5Blend sour cream and taco seasoning mix together in small bowl.
- 6Spread over guacamole.
- 7Top evenly with layers of cheese, olives, green onions, and reserved tomatoes.
- 8Chill for 2 hours prior to serving.
- 9Serve with tortilla chips!
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosarita's Super 7 Layer Party Dip
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.5
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 652.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: