1/1 Photo of Roast Turkey Breast With Chipotle-Herb Rub Recipe
2 hrs 15 mins
New twist to turkey. This makes awesome sandwiches! This recipes works just as well on the gas grill over indirect heat as it does in the oven....AND it will work in a crockpot also! Very versatile and low fat flavorful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325°F
- 2Rinse the turkey breast under cold running water and pat it dry with paper towels. Place it in a baking dish and set it aside.
- 3Combine the chipotle pepper, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper in a mortar and pestle or chop them on a cutting board until they form a paste.
- 4Add the olive oil to the mortar and pestle or transfer the mixture to a small bowl and add the olive oil.
- 5Rub the turkey breast with the chipotle paste.
- 6Carefully slip your fingers under the skin and put more paste between the skin and the meat.
- 7Roast the turkey breast in the oven for about 2 hours.
- 8Let the turkey rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Turkey Breast With Chipotle-Herb Rub Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.6
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 280.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 49.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: