1/5 Photos of Red Cactus Margarita - Alcohol Optional
A beautiful rosy colored Margarita flavored by raspberry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine everything but the sliced lime and sugar in a blender, adding more ice if necessary to make the mixture slushy.
- 2Prepare glasses, by moistening rims with lime slice and dip in plate of sugar.
- 3Fill glasses and garnish with lime wheel slices.
- 4For a non-alcoholic version, omit Tequila and replace Triple Sec with reconstituted orange juice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Cactus Margarita - Alcohol Optional
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 837.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 213.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 180.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: