Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
My family has been working on perfecting this one for years. It is a rip off of the best salsa in the world, from a hole in the wall taqueria in West LA.
- 8 -9 roma tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1⁄4 onion
- 8 -10 slices pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced
- Put all ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until desired consistency.
- chill overnight.
I love salsa and this is a great recipe! So simple, quick and delicious - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013
This salsa is truly delicious and very easy to make. It's a great copykat recipe indeed!